E Stands for Easy, Efficient & Eco-Friendly
We provide the infrastructure that finally lets you optimize cash management.
Through our supplier portal, suppliers have complete visibility into their invoice and payment status, they can submit electronic invoices, view and download purchase orders, check their own data, and submit for payments - all day, every day. This eliminates time-consuming errors and supplier inquiries leveraging customers SAP® business logic and ensuring validity and consistency of the documents. It's simple and accurate, and seamlessly integrated into SAP®.
Download our e-invoicing informational flyer:
So what sets Taulia apart?
- Fully compliant in 40+ countries (and expanding)
- Partnered with Trustweaver, the leader in comprehensive security compliance, electronic signatures and archiving. This guarantees the integrity and authenticity of e-invoicing in accordance with each country's specific rules, allowing Taulia to expand its free e-invoicing capabilities across Europe, Asia and beyond
- All flavors of e-invoicing supported and offered, including:
- Portal based creation, such as uploads, flipping PO's or creating invoices from scratch
- File based data exchange, such as (s)FTP(s), AS2 or other protocols and file formats such as XML, CSV, text files or traditional EDI formats
- Classical VAN based EDI
- Offers an open, flexible, REST API for invoice submission that can be used by suppliers or partners to submit invoices into the Taulia network
- Interoperability agreements with various leading e-invoicing providers (see our partners)
Uniting your suppliers into an e-invoicing networks saves everyone time, money, and unnecessary complexity. The transition is inevitable, and we're here to help make it as smooth as possible.
We recommend reading the Billentis e-Billing and e-Invoicing Research Report, Opportunities in a Challenging Market Environment, to learn what you can save with e-invoicing