Dynamic Discounting in AP: The Multi-Million Dollar Savings Enabler
In this webinar replay, learn how Accounts Payable (AP) departments running on SAP can generate multi-million dollar savings each year from dynamic discounting.
For most companies, driving cost savings in AP has been focused on operational improvements such as AP automation, scanning, OCR, or e-invoicing initiatives. These improvements, while important, have failed to address a much greater opportunity within the buyer-supplier relationship. Extended payment terms have intensified the cash-flow challenge for suppliers, while cash positions of large buying organizations have increased by more than 39% since 2009. The results are increased costs on one side and negligible returns on cash on the other.
Hear Henry Ijams from PayStream Advisors and Torsten Budesheim from Taulia as they outline how Dynamic Discounting delivers immediate value to your current AP or Shared Services processes.
Participants will gain a clear understanding of:
- How easily dynamic discount terms are managed in the buyer''s SAP ERP system, from the setup to reporting
- Why the combination of Dynamic Discounting and a supplier portal greatly drives supplier adoption
- Why e-invoicing is free for buyers and suppliers when part of an advanced cloud-based supplier portal
- How suppliers and buyers can collaborate electronically throughout the Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process
- How suppliers can request early payments from the buyer by accepting the buyer’s early payment discount rate