Taulia is Designed to Work for Suppliers
Supplier adoption has traditionally been the challenge to eInvoicing success – knowing this, we designed the supplier side of the Taulia Dynamic Payment Platform to address common concerns. For example, we made it easy to use. Free to use. Accurate And we tied in the ability to offer dynamic discounting to get paid early, a very cost effective form of working capital finance.
Taulia's supplier portal offers instant visibility and seamless submission of invoices:
- 24x7 account status views, including planned payment dates
- The ability to flip POs and submit invoices electronically, free of charge
- Convenient self-services, including payment tracking, reporting and online dispute management
Suppliers collaboratively define dynamic, sliding scale payment terms. This provides fast access to cash at acceptable rates; it's like factoring, but at lower rates and with a 100% payout, and no paperwork, hidden fees or hassles. This is good for both buyers and suppliers – it's more accurate and friction free.
- Reduce payment date uncertainties; invoices are paid upon approval
- Ensure discounts are proportional to the number of days that payments are advanced
- Limit the risk of buyers taking maximum discounts despite term expiration
Contact us to learn how the Taulia Dynamic Payment Platform can help you improve supplier relations.